metaabuse

I have a BNWT Nike reflective windrunner that I would either like to sell or trade. The model that I have is the one shown below (pics from Firmament Berlin) which is the same as the olympic model without all of the goofy olympic patches. Fit and construction on this thing is on point, perfect length, slim sleeves, laser cut, fully taped, etc. I typically wear either a 48 or a 50 depending on the brand and this fits absolutely perfect. This thing has a subtle sheen in ambient light and is bright like the sun as soon as direct light hits it. This was sent to me as a replacement directly from Nike. Can take detail pics and measurements if there is interest.

What I'm looking for: $450 or Veilance or regular Arc'teryx shells in medium, will definitely consider other brands as long as the quality is high and the fit is long (I'm 6'5"). Must be waterproof and must be black (or at least grey). Not looking for longer coats or anything with heavy insulation. Must have at least one completely waterproof pocket.

l_01.jpg

l_10.jpg