pranks.

red

list some good ones. im teaching my little cousin just how important they are to our society.

zip tying back packs and purses closed.

slipping library books into peoples bags in the library. (then zip tying their bags closed)

cellophane over toilet. (I was a bit sceptical at first, but it worked out fine)

putting open soy sauce packets under the toilet seat. (deviously designed by my little cousin. freaked out my other little cousin.)

entrapping innocent citizens inside telephone booths by taping them inside. (never tried it but it sounds fun.)

This isn't that funny, but when I was a kid I used to mess with the mailman. I got whatever I could find (cookies, leaves, dirt, pinecones, whatever) and put it in the letter slot. I'd watch from inside a friends house, when he would come to pick up the mail he would be pretty pissed and start throwing everything out violently, I also left a note on the back of the mailbox, I don't really remember what it was but it was just like random naked people and swear words towards him I think. He kept the note, at the time it was funny as hell but for some reason we only did it once.

eh you probably won't like this but i thought it was hilarious.

in 8th grade there was this kid who basically thought every girl wanted him. so me and my friend called him on threeway and my friend acted like some girl from my town and acted like "she" wanted his shit. so the kid bought into it and started kicking "game" or whatever. we told him like a month later he was talking to a dude and he then went ape shit.

three way phone calls. oh god memories.

edit*

oh ..and my and my friend used to put branches and bottles in the middle of the road ( he lived next to highway) so cars would run over them.

god i was a bratty fuck.

One of my favorites is to wait until your friend falls asleep in the car then pull up so you are facing perpendicular to the front of a semi-truck with your friends passenger window facing the semi's grill. Stop the car and scream violently, something like "oh fuck!!"...............when your friend wakes up he will think he is about to be smashed to pieces by a 10,000 ton truck and briefly shit his pants.........enjoy

Put a Baby Ruth candy bar in your local public swimming pool.....works like a charm.

One of my favorites is to wait until your friend falls asleep in the car then pull up so you are facing perpendicular to the front of a semi-truck with your friends passenger window facing the semi's grill. Stop the car and scream violently, something like "oh fuck!!"...............when your friend wakes up he will think he is about to be smashed to pieces by a 10,000 ton truck and briefly shit his pants.........enjoy

Put a Baby Ruth candy bar in your local public swimming pool.....works like a charm.

haha. ya, ive seen that in videos like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyyA3y7H85c

my mom is a pretty bad driver, and i used to do this one thing where i would scream "WATCH OUT!" and she would hit the brakes and get hella scared. i stopped doing that after she hit the brakes in the middle of the road, and we really were about to crash.

and speaking of prank calls, theres one where you call one chinese restaraunt and order a whole load of shit. then you tell him to hold on so you could get your friend and tell him to repeat the order to your friend. you then call another chinese restaraunt and connect him to restaraunt #1. #1 then repeats the order, and both get confused. you on the other hand just laugh.

my dad put on a long matted up wig and some shitty clothes and walked into the lounge pointing a shot gun at us to see what we would do.... hes got a fucked sense of humor

no shit... I have nightmares still about the damn gun. Some guy I was with was tweaked out and I was sleeping on his couch crashing after 3 days... and yeah all night with the gun. Waking me up, "can I trust you" "are you going to the cops?" etc..... ugh. sorry about your dad doing that.

on a happy note. nair in the shampoo never gets old, but it only works with things like head and shoulders or selsun blue, they disguise the scent.

and speaking of prank calls, theres one where you call one chinese restaraunt and order a whole load of shit. then you tell him to hold on so you could get your friend and tell him to repeat the order to your friend. you then call another chinese restaraunt and connect him to restaraunt #1. #1 then repeats the order, and both get confused. you on the other hand just laugh.

thats def a classic, a local radio station did it to a couple of kebab/pizza places, it was f'in hilarious!

1.) Video tape your bathroom for like 30 min, then invite your friends over. When one of them goes to use the bathroom, pop the video in the player, and then laugh hysterically with your friends, when your friend comes out from the bathroom, pretend nothing happened, but leave the video running.......

2.) Buy some cheap sheet glass and break it up. Roll down your friend's car window, sprinkling broken glass all over the interior and placing a brick on a seat.

99% of the time they will put plastic etc. over the "window hole" and take it to a shop to get it fixed......they will look like dumbshits when the mechanic rolls up their window.....

someone mentioned senior pranks.

for my senior prank we got a majority of the class to come with a bunch of yarn and we got to work. we basically made a labyrinth of yarn aroudn the school. it was like the scene in entrapment with the laser wires it was cool.

construction was goign on too so we moved all the fences and fenced some areas to make walkign aroudn the school hard. oh and we tied a rooster to the roof and put a whole bunch of other kinds of farm animals aroudn our campus. i still dont know where the hell the white people got a live rooster from.