Superfuture / MySpace?

bleedxslow

saddest.

post.

ever.

I haven't been up in Macau in a while (actually i think the last time i went there i was still underage)...but I find the caucasian whores in Asia don't look so wholesome, they look too experienced and not nearly like my ideal of the ditzy sorority girl one would find in an American college town, just the type for my hate fuck fantasies.

Shanghai is not economical at all, you gotta be prepared to burn cash straight for one night if you want to reach home base...that means a steady flow of drinks and cigarettes, and with the right game you hopefully won't have to buy much more and can stay within budget. But when I was up there it looks like that was the ENTIRE scene, like there wasn't even a meet and date scene, it was all girls by themselves at the bar waiting for someone to pick them up and blow some dough on them.

If you just want a quick score i recommend Shenzhen and the neighboring cities, the 5 star hotels there are basically brothels disguised as family resorts. "San Zheng Ban Shan" in dongguan was a nice stay, it's a 5 star resort and the girls there are just ripe and according to them only serve 3 clients a day so if you're packin rubber you should be fine. I actually lost my virginity there.

Myspace is so annoying. It's a poor man's html page. Whatever happened to the days when the only people who had pages actually coded it themselves. Unlike myspace, where you just go and get codes online, and advertise to the whole world you know nothing about html.

Guest Fade to Black
saddest.

post.

ever.

ahahah when i made that post i knew such responses were coming...s'all good, i got no hate in my blood at this point, i'm at peace with myself and i can sleep well at night, so i guess that's all that matters! also hong kong is much more open about paid sex so it's not as frowned upon as a pathetic last resort activity for losers/nerds around here...shit everybody pays for it at some point. Actually I've noticed that the richer people are here, the more they'd resort to such things rather than putting effort in playing the club scene or whatever. Who cares as long as you got cash...besides, Hong Kong girls are so damn uptight and a man gotta handle his business, shit...

darkanimal: Never been to red light district in singapore...again, last time i went there i was still underage.

One thing though: if you're gonna do it in Hong Kong, i'd say go for the mainland girls...i had a buddy who fucked a couple local prostitutes, it's no different from fucking a corpse as they will literally just lie there until you are done. They really just want the money; maybe mainland girls are more naive but they will make it look like they're having a good time and act like they really like you, and in turn you enjoy yourself more too.

FADE your on some next level shit right here.

although walking away form drunken freshman chicks is probably a bad bet if your looking to get laid. other than that, everything youve said in this thread has had me in stiches.

Guest Fade to Black

well...hanging out in HK nightspots for a while i've noticed that basically the Hong Kong social scene is very incestuous and close minded...basically if you haven't made your way into the group, it's a lot harder meeting new people, even at the university level...it's not really like being in an american college environment where you can just strike up a chat with the girl sitting next to you in lecture. I've noticed that regular girls here are very shy and conservative when it comes to cross-gender relations, and if you really want to get in her pants you have to get to know her really well first, i mean like you gotta cultivate a friendship and ease into things. If you don't have much time and you know what you want, then i don't think taking the shortcut is such a bad thing. Maybe it's because most of my friends are older and have different societal experiences, but i never really related to people my age who do what i call 'fishing in uncertainty.' When i was at the club tonight i didn't even feel like gettin laid, maybe i've been spoiled by too much exposure to certain things but i don't feel like strokin a girl's ego when she doesn't even know what she's doing.

Sure, paying for sex seems like a really depraved thing to do, but over here for me it's no different than going to the spa for a foot massage, you're just paying for a service and you gotta make sure you can keep that perspective or else you'll go crazy...it's just a different culture, different scene, different social network that's all.