Back to School Questions

Servo2000

I'm looking at needing some new Oxford shirts / Polos / pants etc... for school in the coming month. I've always been a huge RL fan, both his clothes and shows in general, so I'll probably be picking up at least one white Oxford from him, most likely more.

Any other suggestions? I'm not looking to break the bank on these as I will most likely need three or four Oxfords and about three polos, but at the same time I'd prefer not to have the horse on all of my shirts.

Things with no logo are an especially big plus, as my schools dress code is essentially a total bitch (Not looking forward to putting away my dry APCs during the week).

(Edit: Not just oxfords as far as dress shirts go, of course, I just usually like the slim fit that it offers.)

Nordstrom Rack carries alot of Polo stuff usually; you can get Polo's signature chinos (a nice straight leg fit) there for around $20. Also, check on the Polo website for an outlet near you, it is worth the drive. I got three of the thick white/blue, white/black, white/green oxfords for $15 a piece at an Norcal outlet :eek:

Pretty crazy as retail was $155 a shirt.......

Lands End and LL Bean are always a good source of durable no logo polos for cheap. Nothing terribly exciting as far as cut and you'd probably want to size down to get a better fit. They last, have a good color selection and are cheap. Spend some time in Lands End sale section oin their site and you can usually find a few polos you like in the 12-18$ range. Lands end is also offering their oxford button down in their tailored fit which should be a fair bit trimmer than their usual offerings and again, it's $20 and all Lands End stuff can be returned to your local Sears if you don't like it saving you on return shipping.

Watch J Crew sale section as well, thier khakis are ok and show up for fairly cheap depending on what size you are.