Problems with Sharp Service?

jesus_yamato

people have to start looking elsewhere for proxy, SS is so done, is anyone reading this thread?SS don't give a shit and they will not respond but they will take ur money for months to ?? I had way too many problems over a year ago and found someone else and have never looked back. When they had stuff of mine that hadn't shipped I called.. emailed every addy, facebooked, eventually leaving nasty messages on their fb eventually they shipped it but didn't bother responding over why something bought from a store would take 6 weeks to ship and no response ever.

use fromjapan instead.

I cant make a dispute as well last time, its been over 45 days.

your last choice is to keep email them. and I wont say this is correct, but I did threaten them.

and they refund my money straight after.

well, its your choice

• 3 weeks later...

too bad man, I hope things work out but people need to read first instead of getting screwed by ss. How hard is it to do some research before u spend the cash. Once and for all, SS don't give a shit and they will take ur money and ignore the shit out of u until you're mad as hell, and they still won't bother responding to u. This is a FACT. Tattoo this if need be or at least read everything above and decide then if u want to gift them a thousand dollars.

I wonder how one can report them and to essentially destroy their reputation once and for all. They don't deserve to be in business. It seems as though the only ones who are having success with these crooks are fucking admins on forums or something along the lines. Hopefully it all works out for everyone though..

For about 2.5-3 years, I was using SS at least once a month... first proxy I used and Hide-san seemed to be pretty nice and whatever. My last three transactions - First one they submitted the form and no bid was placed (had 3 full days left), Second they purchased from Rakuten but "they never received the item", 3rd item was just a pair of UC pants and just got to me 2 weeks ago (ordered in January). Took them two months to refund me the money I sent them. I gave them the benefit of the doubt but no longer.

Recently placed two orders with Sutocorp... holy shit. So good. They e-mail you when your order has been received and place your bid ~1 hour after submission. They e-mail you each step of the way, and their billing and invoices are broken down so nice and professional. Definitely my new proxy service... ships super fast too.

SharpService is dead. I personally recommend SutoCorp highly. My friend uses Fromjapan for his proxy, it seems to be pretty good but the interface was too confusing for me.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for creating this post. I agree with the above comments (In short: Do NOT use SharpService).

It's now July 2013 and I want to share my recent experience, as an update:

I had a great transaction (albiet, first and only time) with SharpService in June 2012.... Then my troubles began.

-On May 29 this year, I contacted SharpService about purchasing a product from a Japan-only online merchant. A near instant reply (in 6 hours) came from HIDE specifying the total Yen amount. I paid through Paypal immediately and then waited 2 weeks to contact them because shipping info was never emailed. After sending 2 messages, I receive a reply from HIDE : '' all great and safely confirming!!!!''. Another 2 weeks passed before I emailed them on July 2 for any update -no reply. I emailed twice again over the next 10 days - no reply.

-On July 12, I checked with paypal about disputes. There is a 45 days limit to file, and it was the 43rd day for me. The paypal website will not let you file a dispute if the payment is marked as 'gift.' However, by calling them (and not specifically mentioning the gift aspect), a dispute claim was able to be filed. I waited 10 days and got all my money returned ($350) on July 23. 

-I am very appreciative for this post to see the problem. When will Paypal ban the acccount for SharpService?!! I have now placed the same order through SuToCrop and it's working great.

• 2 weeks later...