rain in tokyo... where to go?

gigsel

hey_

i just arrived in tokyo and it's terribly raining... where can i go, to easily experience the shopping flash, without getting wet too much?

merci, g.

Do me a favor! Go to Omontesado Hills mall and take pictures of the new Ann Demeulemeester boutique :-)

you should go check out isetan or seibu department atore, or chill out in your hotel if you have one, it would be nice just chilling out tokyo, or you could just hang out underground in the train station, they got shops and shops and shops......

Do me a favor! Go to Omontesado Hills mall and take pictures of the new Ann Demeulemeester boutique :-)

If gigsel doesn't make it, maybe I can. - I'm flying to Tokyo next wedensday for a week. Give me some details, address etc. and I will do my best. - First time i'm in Tokyo....

its like a hiphop club, i think they play all kinds there, pretty popular you see alot of other vacationers there. they have alot of other small clubs/lounge/bars, depends on what kind of atmosphere youre into. some clubs i went to, FAI aoyama http://www.fai-aoyama.com/

club family. forgot the location.Good place to check up are the records stores and peep the flyers. like manhattan records, cisco records.

..sounds good, maybe i'll go there. any specific wishes or just shop-pics?

just shop pics would be appreciated greatly. i'd write it up on my blog (with proper credits to my photo-correspondent). hit me up on PM if you are successful.