Super Rare Items Thread 1: celine gold chain sunglasses, dior denim, undercover and margiela leather

cthoon

Terms of Sale:

All items priced in aud

Payment via paypal only, gift or buyer pays the 4% fees

Prices do not include shipping

Prices are negotiable

Trades for leather shoes/loafers in sz 41, all things celine, leather bags, all things prada, givenchy, lv, gucci, mcm, goyard, balmain, balenciaga and dolce and gabbana are welcome

I am a 100% legit seller - i've bought and sold tons of items here on sufu - pm me for references if you wish

1. Celine Gold Chain Sunglasses

These need no explanation. Asking $2200 shipped firm. Comes with original box, receipts, case, cloth, international warranty etc.

eTsCa.jpg

XfgKt.jpg

2. Dior Homme Blue Crash/Cool Summerday Denim

Superb pair of denim in sz 29, condition near mint 9/10, barely worn, never washed or altered. Asking $330 before shipping and fees. Comes with tags. Pm me for more photos.

EXN0x.jpg

3. Dior Homme Day After Day Denim

Another brilliant pair of dior homme denim in sz 28. Condition 8/10 for this one. Washed once and hemmed. Asking $175 before shipping and fees. Pm me for more photos.

bA76u.jpg

4. undercoverism leather perfecto

condition 9.5/10, extremely rare and will not be found anywhere else. sz 4

$1350 shipped.

M4GKw.jpg

PXggk.jpg

5. Margiela Leather Jacket

Fantastic thick winter weight leather in sz L. The leather on this is the best I have ever seen. Not really keen on letting this go but it's too hot here in Perth to justify keeping it. Asking OFFER. PM me for more pics.

XFy7u.jpg

Happy Shopping!

Edited by cthoon

Hi i am brand new to this superfuture. i have many designer items and do not have a clue how to upload pictures for people to see, if you will, will you please [email protected] with instructions, thanks. I know how to do the text part it is just adding photos of my items. Thanks

• 2 months later...