superconfessional

reputation_neg.gifsuperconfessional 12-30-10 05:08 AM ke1 I only see you bitch and moan. The guy is self-aware of a flaw that he consciously wants to change. If that isn't bitching and moaning, without proactive action, I don't know what is. And btw, fuck off.

U_Mad2.jpg?1277750116

Oh he's bitching and moaning? About a common human flaw, expression and self-control? A human flaw that is based on years and years of action, personality, indulgence (maybe even acceptance by friends), etc.? Is this not Superconfessional? Would you like every confessional to come with a plan of action and a powerpoint?

I don't give a fuck what he said. My point is that you keep giving people condescending advice or making snide comments that remind me of my shitty self as a teenager. So, you missing the point and responding like a bitch should've been expected.

old girl tells me shes grounded but she smoked over winter break. dope. my vision of the perfect straight edge girlfriend is ruined. killing myself.
hate my life.

how the fuck did i build up a person that i idealized for so long. im in pieces.

blah fukin blah

Jesus Christ kid, give it a fucking rest :rolleyes:

school is getting harder and harder, and i don't think i'll be able to graduate with a high gpa or even an average one.

i've been with my girl for 5 months, but she's leaving to cornell next year and we both know our relationship won't last but refuse to talk about it and it makes my heart ache.

i need to work on my abs and stop eating cart food.