Louis Vuitton "Creme" Jasper Don Kanye West Yeezy

kris479

I am posting these sneakers for sale today hoping that this forum has somewhat an appreciation for the rarity they hold.

For sale today are an extremely rare pair of the Louis Vuitton and Kanye West collaboration; UNQUESTIONABLY THE RAREST PEICE OF THE COLLECTION (besides the patchwork hudsons): the "creme" jaspers in a sz 7LV (8.5-9.5US)

These sneakers were an asia only release and rumored to be produced in quantities of only 2 per size.

The sneakers are in BRAND NEW CONDITION, however some flaws do exist such as there being some dirt splotches on the sole from being displayed by the previous owner. THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN WORN OUTSIDE! ONLY TRIED ON ONCE OR TWICE INDOORS!

Along with the sneakers are the original dust bags. No box, manuals, or receipts are included... however, anyone with any knowledge of this collection should instantly judge that the shoes are 100% AUTHENTIC just by looking at them.

Payment options:

For this pair of sneakers, I am not very open to trades. The only trades I am accepting currently are yeezy/2s, other LVxKW collabs, and Dior Homme denim(sz 29) + cash.

I NEVER SHIP FIRST!

Ebay feedback: jungman8

Price: 3000 OBO.

PRICE DOES INCLUDE SHIPPING (USPS priority w/ delivery confirmation and insurance)

Paypal is the preferred method of payment and you must add 4% to cover fees.

Pictures:

DSC_0858.jpg

DSC_0859.jpg

DSC_0861.jpg

DSC_0860.jpg

DSC_0863.jpg

DSC_0864.jpg

DSC_0865.jpg

DSC_0866.jpg

DSC_0867.jpg

DSC_0868.jpg

Edited by kris479