Vintage Levis 505 jeans, Vintage Adidas Vienna, Uniqlo flannel & S001 slim jeans

dreadwingsg

Hi! Im located in Singapore and the prices indicated here are in USD dollars. I do ship to worldwide and quite an affordable rate so please feel free to contact me at [email protected] if you have any questions thank you!

levis5051.jpg

levis5052.jpg

levis5053.jpg

Vintage Levis 505 W30 L32 $60

This is a vintage pair of levis 505 from one of the last Levis Factory '273' in the US before it closed in 2003. In th last pic u will see the digit '0797' on the label which indicates that this jeans was produced in July 1997. Bought this jeans from the famous jeans house shop in Tokyo a few years ago... Original price was quite expensive because this pair of jeans was worn out naturally from its fades, honey combs, to the tear and patch marks on it. This is a true pair of vintage 15 years old levis jeans! Cutting is similar to neighborhood narrow cut, much narrower then the levis 505 that stores sell today.

img0273yd.jpg

img0276fo.jpg

vienna1.jpg

Vintage Adidas Vienna Size 9 **OFFER**

Need no further introduction for this. From the original Adidas 'City' series in the 1980s. This is true vintage pair of kicks. It has been kept in pristine condition in my shoes collection. Condition is really good and have been well maintained over the years. Tagged a size 9 and is Made in West Germany

img0183mt.jpg

img0184z.jpg

Uniqlo S001 olive slim fit jeans W30 BRAND NEW $25

img0280im.jpg

Uniqlo flannel (2011 A/W collection) size M BRAND NEW $25

Edited by dreadwingsg