sewing

steven

Haha, I started sewing too. I made a little messenger bag so far, out of fleecy material (my only material at the time). Im gonna make a hoody for my sister whenever i get around to it.

Read the manual for your moms sewing machine, it will tell you how to set it up. If you dont have one, ask your mom. No shame. Unless youre from a hardcore strict family and will be beaten. Sounds like a movie premise.

Also, go to the library or barnes n noble and look for how to sew books. I just sat in Barnes for an afternoon and read through a few of the sewing 101 and sewing for dummy books.

Anywho, have fun sewing. Its alright once you get the hang of it.

if your mom has a industrial machine, you should ask your mom how to use it, its hard to explain it to you over the internet, especially there are so many different machine, and there are different way to thread a machine, and you will have to set the tension, and speed etc etc.....use the right needle for the right size of threads....