FS: Cheap Burberry Peacoat

csqz22

I have for sale a 100% Authentic Burberry Peacoat bought in 2011 in mint condition (only worn for 2 trips to winter places). The rest of the time, its sleeping in my closet, wrapped up in a suit bag. The wool is thick and warm, perfect as an outer coat to fight harsh winters. It can also be worn as a "jacket" in fall to give a stylish and smart look. Each button is engraved with the "Burberry" word. I have received lots of compliments from it but sadly have to let it go due to underusage and lack of storage place. It deserves someone that uses and showcases it more frequently than me! This is a wardrobe staple for someone living in a country with winter. It has just been sent to the dry cleaners and hence you can wear it right away.

Retails for over a $1000! Get it now for a fraction of the price! I'm looking at $450 shipped (its heavy so shipping gonna cost alot from Asia). Details below.

Line: Burberry London (Made in Romania)

Size: 54 (Italian Sizing). Fits a normal M/L in my opinion. I'm usually a 48 but it fits me well due to a few more layers underneath during winter.

Color: Black

Composition:

Outer: 75% Wool, 20% Nylon, 5% Cashmere

Lining: 100% Cotton

Measurements:

Shoulder to Shoulder: 18 inches

Pit to Pit: 21 inches

Top of Collar to Bottom: 35 inches

Sleeves: 27 inches

Burberrypeacoat1

Burberrypeacoat2

• 3 weeks later...