FS : ToJ 2010 Double Riders

Haseo-Kun

Hello. I have a ToJ Double Riders jacket for sale. I believe the size is 46. I don't know why I put this size down. I dont have the exact size since I purchased it off Charly and we share a similar frame.

Pit to pit 19.5ish, shoulder to shoulder 17-17.5ish

Arm length is about 25-26 inches, Back length is about 24-25 inches, front length is 25-26 inches.

This jacket has been previously owned by Charly(psychomeat/mrchairybrown). I've only had the opportunity to try the jacket on, but I have never worn it. There is some wear in the jacket, but it adds detail to this beautiful piece. There is one scuff on the right shoulder.

I have a fit pic which is attached. I'm looking for $425 shipped in the cont US.

photouwe.jpg

Edited by Haseo-Kun

• 1 month later...

Okay just an update.

The jacket was originally worn by Charly. Him and I have nearly identical frames (same height, similar weight. 5'8'' 190-196lbs) We're both a bit muscular, so when I decided to purchase the jacket I didn't need measurements because I knew it'd fit me. Personally I'm awful at measuring articles of clothing other than raw denimzzz. I think this jacket would best fit someone that has an athletic frame. It's not for ridiculously skinny people.

Here are some extra pics, off the jacket and scuff respectively.

photofi.jpg

photo1lau.jpg