FINAL MARKDOWNS: CP, Pierre Hardy, KvA, Acne Jeans, APC, etc.

Njalle

I have way too much clothes to bring with me, so I'm looking for someone else to take care of it. There should be something for everyone :)

I will gladly provide more pictures and info on request - just drop me a message!

All prices exclude shipping, but they will be shipped with Post Danmark - I'm based in Copenhagen. Contact me for a quote.

paypal only - gift or add 4%

--------------------------------------------------------------

First batch: Footwear

Common Projects Achilles Low sz43 - Olive colorway - SOLD!

Never worn, still with box and dust bag. Condition: 10/10

Pierre Hardy Colorama 4 sz41 - SOLD!

Fits big - if you are a size 42 or small 43 this sneaker is for you. Very limited edition. Worn maybe 10 times. Still have the box and recipe. Condition: 8.5/10

Acne Jeans shoes sz41 - 130 110 90 70 55 EUR

Worn a handful of times to the racetrack and that's it. Sized 41, but might as well be 42. Condition: 8.5/10

KmUmh.jpg

Wood Wood x Adicolor shoes sz42 2/3 - SOLD!

Possibly the most sought after sneaker from this collection. Very limited edition. Worn a bit, but has plenty of life left. Condition: 8/10

Clarks Desert Boots sz9 (UK) - SOLD!

Worn a few times, but I could never make it fit for my non-#menswear wardrobe. Condition: 7/10

Edited by Njalle

Second batch: Jackets

Kris van Assche blazer sz52 - 195 160 140 120 95 EUR

Fits small. I am probably a size 48 and it gives me a tailored fit. Only used for some visits to the racetrack. A small stain in the front below the pocket hole. See details here. Will probably go off if dry-cleaned. Condition: 8/10

JO7DS.jpg

APC Officers Jacket sz M - 270 260 EUR

This jacket has hand stiched embroderies. This is actually the womans edition, but it is almost identical to the mens edition. I used to own the mens version in M which was stolen and the APC store only had womens left, so this jacket is tagged size large, but fits medium. Condition: 9/10

BBqz3.jpg

Henrik Vibskov jacket sz M - 140 125 105 90 EUR

This is possibly your only chance of getting one of Henrik Vibskov's early stand-out pices. This one is from his S/S 2006 collection if I remember correctly, so it was before he got acclaimed and thus there are only a few pieces of this jacket. Worn a lot, but still plenty of life left. Condition: 7/10

FboZA.jpg

Gant Rugger coat sz S - 180 150 140 EUR

This coat is good for the winter and those chilly days in the spring and fall. This coat was bought this winter and worn a few days, but then I found a jacket I liked more, so I am selling this one.

5sOXs.jpg

David Andersen varsity sz S - 60 45 35 EUR

This is your chance to get a varsity from upcoming David Andersen cheaply. Never got a chance to wear it so it is in a brand new condition: 10/10

37JCH.jpg

Marc by Marc Jacobs denim jacket sz M - 70 60 50 45 EUR

Fits somewhat small. There is a black slash on the back which probably can't go off, but you hardly notice it really. Condition: 7/10

fpolc.jpg

Marc by Marc Jacobs denim jacket sz M - SOLD!

Nice detailing on the back as you can see here. The color has come of some of the buttoning due to me ironing them by accident. The color is mint with small stripes in two different shades. Condition 7/10

Edited by Njalle

Third batch: Knit

Acne Jeans knit sz M - 60 45 EUR

Extremely versatile knit that I don't get to use as much as I'd like. It is marginally see-through, as documented here. There is a minor flaw in the stiching but it is barely noticable and shouldn't have any consequences. See for yourself here. Condition: 8/10

OWzz8.jpg

Uncommon Creatures knit onesize - 70 55 EUR

Uncommon Creatures is a new brand from Denmark who designs in the style of Rick Owens, Damir Doma etc. This is maybe the most recognized piece from their very first collection. Worn a few times. Fits oversize for me, but if you are XL it would probably be spot on. My own picture is right here. A small part of the sewing in the cross has come off, but that's it. Condition: 7.5/10

Uncommon-Creatures-SARCHAR-CROSS-CREW-KNIT.jpg

APC knit sz S - 70 55 45 30 EUR

Couldn't pull it off - red is not my color - maybe you can? It has an anchor in the middle that is barely noticeable. Brand new, never worn and still with tags!

jZW5o.jpg

Edited by Njalle

Fourth batch: H&M designer collabs

H&M x Matthew Williamson leather jacket sz 48 - 100 89 75 65 EUR

Really good quality for H&M. Since it is leather, you know it still has plenty of wear left. Condition: 7/10

SrdxC.jpg

H&M x Comme des Garcons knit sz S - 40 30 EUR

Used a few times. Unstiched sleeves. A close-up can be found here. Condition: 8/10

x3uPy.jpg

H&M x Lanvin blazer sz 36 - 40 30 EUR

With check blue and black pattern. My picture can be found right here. Worn a bit. Condition: 6.5/10

lanvin-hm-fashion-men-products-8.jpg

H&M x Comme des Garcons shoes sz 43 - 25 20 15 EUR

Worn but still good. I have too many shoes already, so have mine for cheap! The dust can come off I reckon, but for this price the buyer can do it :) Condition: 6.5/10

QPT3a.jpg

That's all folks!

Edited by Njalle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...