- Drops - NUMBER (N)INE glasses, KvA Trench 48, Lad Musician sandals M, Silent jkt 48

All items are located in the UK. Prices do not include shipping or PayPal fees.

Reasonable offers will be considered.

-> Some items are on eBay

I'm interested in trades. I wear an IT 46-48 and 44 or 45 footwear. Looking for items by Xavier Delcour (anything), Nicolas Andreas Taralis (anything, esp. blazers/coats), Ann Demeulemeester (anything), original Helmut Lang (anything, I mean it), Versace by Alexander Plokhov (anything, esp. F/W 2010 items), Lieve van Gorp (anything), Chrome Hearts (rings), Leonard Kamhout/Lone Ones (bracelets/rings)

Edited by michael_kard

Number (N)ine sunglasses. From the S/S07, Kurt Cobain-inspired 'About a Boy' collection, the 'two' model which was worn by most models on the runway. Gently used, construction is excellent and in top shape. No case. Retail price was 36k yen. 250 -> $225 or Best Offer

Lad Musician gladiator sandals, M. To fit a 41-42,5 (??, insole measures 28 cm). Nice nubuck leather and aged hardware in a classic design with a moderately angular toe. The long strap wraps around the ankle. 160 -> ON EBAY, LINK IN POST ABOVE

Kriss van Assche trench coat. Size 50, to fit a 48/tight 50. A slim fitting trench in a very lightweight and breathable coated poplin cotton with a very tight fit, defined shoulders and extra long sleeves. High quality construction with a lot of nice details such as double layered lapels, D-ring closure, faux raglan paneling and a somewhat oversized back flap. The colour is grey/off-white/beige depending on the light. 380 -> ON EBAY, LINK IN POST ABOVE

Silent 'Jenolan' jacket. Size M, to fit a 48. The signature item of SS11; slim and elongated silhouette with a more fitted profile than DD. The front closes with two buttons (one hidden) on the oversized lapels that drape nicely when left open. Fully lined in a soft sheer cotton. $290 (Firm)

Edited by michael_kard