[FS] Flathead SE05BSP 31

Offbeat-

Worn outside the house probably 5 times, more or less. Majority of the time spent wearing these were inside the house trying to stretch them out, spread out over a few months. Should have around or less than one month's total worth of wear. Also, these have had two initial soaks.

From what I can tell, these have a slight wallet fade with the corners being most noticeable, the back pocket has a bit of fading where the hidden rivets are, and there is slight honeycomb/whisker fading, but they're more noticeable as creases rather than fades. The denim is still really dark, especially since Flatheads are known for their fast fading properties.

http://www.selfedge....products_id=338

Actual measurements (BiG style)

Waist: 15.5 inch/39.4 cm

Front Rise: 9.7 inch/24.7 cm

Back Rise: 14.1 inch/35.9 cm

Thigh: 11.6 inch/29.5 cm

Knee: 7.9 inch/20.0 cm

Leg opening: 7.25 inch/18.4 cm

Inseam: 32.1 inch/ 81.6 cm (Not chainstitched)

jawnz1.jpg

jawnz2.jpg

Not quite sure how much I'm looking for. Since it's 360 retail, worn about a month or less, and unfortunately 32 inseam, I'll try for SOLD including shipping.

I'm also open to offers, but I'm not in a rush to sell these, so don't be surprised if I reject your offer. However, I may be in a good mood on a random day and decide to accept your offer, so you should try to send offers anyway.

Feel free to post here or PM me for questions or more pictures. Thanks for looking.

Edited by Offbeat-