Slim and Short Fitting Button up shirts?

BC3

You can always look at woman's clothes. I am also excessively skinny and sometimes branch into the girl's section, especially for jeans.

girls shirts flare at the hips which looks wack as shit on skinny guys and makes me sad because otherwise I also have a tough time finding shirts...

definitely learn to sew, I do my own tailoring now and after a few practice shirts/fuckups, you can get the fit you want cheap and easy

I am also skinny but wouldn't buy anything from the women's section that has buttons, simply because I find it annoying to button up women's plackets that are opposite mens, after having grown up buttoning mens shirts.

I have found that some of APC's button up shirts are slim and have short tails, while not excessively so, a nice natural look.

Otherwise you could start looking for shirts as slim as you can find them, balancing cost, and then go find a tailor to dart them all up back and bring them in. I've had several shirts I liked darted up the backs slightly and I feel it makes a huge difference and looks good, depending on the shirt.

I saw a few nice slim fit shirts at the topman section at opening ceremony in new york the other day. there was an extra small that i could barely fit into, which is rare for me (I usually wear a 36 or even 34 in a jacket).

are you going for the slim, button-ups barely cover my belt look? you can go to many of the typical downtown market shops, such as united colors of benetton or h&m. i know both of those are geared for the skinnier folk. ucb - their small is like an extra small, considering the shoulder seam doesn't make it past the actual slope of the shoulder, two back darts for tailoring, and a back of 26 inches. their other brand, sisley, sometimes carries extra small in their lines and a european 42 (us 32 chest).