Pure Blue Japan XX-007 size 34 CHEAP WORLDWIDE SHIPPING

pronxs

take 10 off

All prices are Paypal gift or add 4%. I have great feedbacks here.

Prices include shipping worldwide. Shipping will already cost me 30usd minimum and I hope not to lose too much.

shipping within 24 hours and with tracking. discount for those in Asia.

again, this is brand new. any questions please let me know.

thanks!

--------------------------------------------

Worn sparingly for about 3-4 months. Only wallet pocket fade, crotch fade and lap fade is visible. See the pics for details. Washed 2 times, but still a lot of life left. Last time i washed them was 1 month ago and never worn again after that. Great slubby denim.

Will give measurements tomorrow, but inseam is 29". Other than that not altered at all. Decided to hem because stacking looks super weird with big leg openings >8 inches and looks cleaner. I am 5"10 - 5"11 and the length is perfect for me with boots or my cp achilles. I can even cuff it one more time, 1" cuff.

link: http://blueingreenso...mid=62&vmcchk=1

Retail is 298 USD excluding shipping.

Looking at 130 USD shipping worldwide. All prices are Paypal gift or add 4%. I have great feedbacks here.

Prices include shipping worldwide. Shipping will already cost me 30usd minimum and I hope not to lose too much.

measurements below is after a wash, so the waist and thigh will stretch abt 0.3-0.5" after some wears.

Aligned waist: 17.5"

front rise: 10.5"

thigh: 12"

hem: 8.5"

Sorry for the low light pics if you need more pics let me know.

c0ef7b6f.jpg

4cc4523d.jpg

Edited by pronxs

• 2 weeks later...