best waywt pics

I have found that their jeans always fit wierd, i don't know why, besides the puma/evisu's I haven't seen a regular pair that aren't soo baggy. Then again I never really tried looking. I tried every thing this board said to make mine fit smaller/tighter, short of alteration, but no dice. The way his fit are great (imo) way less baggy than mine, but the way they fall on the shoes is the same (one shin wide, while the other looks fitted/ or twisted)

since videos like beyonce's "irreplaceable" where the guy is wear evisu and stores like "up against the wall" selling evisu, the ghetto around my parts always wear evisu (the really ugly ones)

Edit: "Making evisu credible again"

no hes not... evisu is making themselves credible again... theyre trying to do things right and people on the boards are realizing that... no disrespect to cheep or you, but no person is singlehandedly bringing back evisus credebility, Evisu is responsible for that

I don't think that they ever loss credibilty, but there was a point when people didn't like evisu here for a long time because of the demographic that started wearing it, but you are right about people realizing that.

That comment was in response to how the ghetto "messed up the image" of the brand

yeah... the pic that was put in here was the worst looking of the ones i posted... the jeans were fresh out of the box there. the ones from today are after a soak, and they dont loook as bad.

dcfc0006bk1.jpg

the jeans also have only a few hours wear on them... they will look better in a week or so.

i also dont think it should be in best waywt... i mean, its dope and all, but not the best.

fresh, dun

I wish I could pull off red jeans, but I'm afraid I'll look like David Johansen, which isn;t a bad thing, but I couldn't make it work