What The Hell Is Wrong With Supertrash?

englandmj7

It's 6.30am, I'm homeless in Bangkok after a night on a coach drinking a bunch of Russians under the table and I don't understand anything, so I'm going to do the only sensible thing left and quote myself.

Thankyou,

Goodnight.

hahahacommahowcanyousaysupertrashisgoingdownhillquestionmark

editdashwtfitsaddingaspacewhenthereshouldntbeanyspace

• 8 months later...
Why the hell has Supertrash been going so slow?

Every since the Jessica Future thread got locked we have had nothing but greentea polls, and lord knows we need more of those.....Are all of you going soft? Spending too much time with the girlfriend? Actually working?

Shit, I think there were only 5 Supertrash posts yesterday......maybe we need more t-shirt brand startups?

20kztz8.gif

so whats better slow trash or hella trash?

the mods are being way too sensitive. supertrash is turning into the fucking fashion spot.

honestly they can do whatever they want, but i just don't understand the logic. too many descrepancies. shit just doesn't make sense anymore. bored/moody mod must = random locks.

supertrash junk threads, flame wars, psycho rants of the superbored and supergay... plus SUPERCHAT!

the moderating of the trash of late can be compared to the video game "sim ant."