skinny jeans with a nice butt

adsurgo

i was looking at pictures of the slim kims online and they look like they are flare... are they skinny jeans or flare leg?? i am also looking for some skinny jeans with room for a butt (for my girlfriend) but cannot think of anything.

super slim kim:

00010827%5C00010827_sez.jpg

bad photo, but you get the idea. real skinny.

well i was looking at these pictures here (won't let me link them) and it looks flare..

http://www.mycatwalk.com.au/pages/nudie-jeans_1.html

does anyone here have any that they can attest to it being a tapered, skinny leg?

thanks in advance, and thanks for the photos tweedlesinpink

oh yeah i see what you mean, from the side they look like they might flare out. i think it's just the heels and all.

the photo was from zoovillage i just noticed how different they can fit on a guy as opposed to a shapelier female form.

i wouldnt consider the super slim kim a skinny jean; seeing as how they're not tapered. they're slim and straight from the thigh down. but yea, the ass is pretty fitted.

i dont know what else to recommend, but i would urge you to stay away from cheap monday, or julian red. try the acne max, because im pretty sure the lower the rise, the more they'll hug your ass.

how about new cures? how do they fit on women?

I dunno how they fit on women, but according to the website theres two types of New Cures..one for men...one for women...there maybe no difference in cut but the sizes run smaller.....if you happen to get her APC's be sure to size down at least 2 sizes!

• 1 month later...