Marc Jacobs Black Puffer Jacket (Small) & Faconnable Black Lamb Blouson Jacket Size (Medium)

alexslave421

This premium Faconnable Blouson Jacket is made of 100% Lamb Leather and is a 38/M. Fits very well for a 38 all around. This is what encompasses elegance in a jacket, stylish/sharp/ airy/ refined/ luxurious. It is a versatile bomber style jacket for any occasion that a leather may be called for.

-Condition: 9^/10

Gold lining and black lining within sleeves. Exquisite detail

Measurements: Pit to pit 22.5", Shoulder to Shoulder 17-18", Sleeves 26.5", & Length 28".

Absolutely sold out everywhere since last year when it dropped in stores.

Selling at a superbly low price for it's 8.9/10 condition. Compared to $795 new, this truly is a surprising deal.

Rib-knit trim at the cuffs and hem gives a lambskin leather jacket a classic look.

Front zip closure.

Stand collar.

Slant pockets; interior pocket.

Fully lined.

Lambskin leather with cotton trim; professional leather clean.

By Façonnable; imported.

Men's Sportswear.

The black Puffer Jacket from Marc by Marc Jacobs is a size S. Fits perfect for 36-38 framed bodies S-M.

-Condition: 7/10

Black Shell, Yellow lining

This one has a few imperfections yet it still so sick and has plenty of life left in it.

Measurements: 17" Shoulders, 27" Sleeves, Pit to pit 21.5", & Length 26.5

The near new Faconnable Jacket is going for $300

The Marc Puffer Jacket is going for $100

The prices are pretty firm but still get at me if you are interested. Up for negotiation for sure.

Shipping is relative and will depend on the country I ship to.

I am a highly reliable seller so please proceed with all the confidence in the world when doing business with me. Cheers

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&section=img_ctrl&img=529&tn=1

Album: Marc Jacobs & Faconnable Leather Bomber/Puffer Jacket

10 images

0 comments