Chateau Roux

some of you may remember this thread from a while back

http://superfuture.com/city/supertalk/showthread.php?t=12858

well... after talking to the director of the company, they decided to send out some shirts for me to check out. here's my impressions....

1. fabric- these shirts are made from a custom cotton and modal blend. it feels like a very soft cotton. light weight, breathable, holds its shape well, and didn't shrink or twist when i hand washed it. i just want to keep touching it... very very nice.

2. cut- I'm 6' 150lbs. i got the small and they fit perfectly. slim, but not tight. sleeves are perfect length.

3. print- i received the soho tower shirt and the Marylin shirt. both shirts are great. printing seems very well done, graphics are thought out well. there are nice little details too, such as the company logo printed on the back, but small enough to not stand out, ad the little phases printed on the inside of the hem.

4. construction- shirts are well made. no loose or crooked stitching. shoulder and neck seams are taped.

5. distressing- well done. people thought that the shirts were old, from the combination of distressing on the hems and the thinner printing. not usually my style, but it is not bad at all.

overall, i have to say these are some of the best tees I've ever seen. definitely the nicest I've owned. i would recommend them to anyone. good luck to chateau roux in the future.

pics of fit and details coming soon.

in other news, supefuturers can now be bought.

We sent the tees to Cheap, who as a regular poster on Superfuture and who is someone who's opinion we respect, purely for his feedback.

We opened ourselves up to his response in that he could've torn the garments apart, been impartial or, as has happened, has given us a great, honest response.

We are always willing to send out samples to people who offer to give us an honest opinion.

We sent the tees to Cheap, who as a regular poster on Superfuture and who is someone who's opinion we respect, purely for his feedback.

We opened ourselves up to his response in that he could've torn the garments apart, been impartial or, as has happened, has given us a great, honest response.

We are always willing to send out samples to people who offer to give us an honest opinion.

Haha, I would review it! But I'm new here so I doubt anyone would listen :P

Guest Airjamie

I've always wondered if I'm the only one who compulsively rubs themselves when wearing soft clothing.

Young girls make fortunes on ebay like that.

Now this isn't my fav print, mainly because it looks like she has gap tooth kinda in that pic, I like the other one better.

Thats cool Keri, but it's intentional that she doesn't have any front teeth, we were trying to take iconic beauty and 'rough it up a bit' and try and maybe challenge perseptions of beauty.... a bit like our Paradise tee with the man hanging from the palm tree.

Nothing too dark, just trying things with a twist :)