FS/FT: Christian Louboutin black suede Rollerboy Spikes

artesoul

• 2 weeks later...

^ like the guy above said... there's no market for Rollerboys right now. Their value goes down now after purchase, not up. Anyone would be dumb to pay over retail for these. I sold my DS blk/blk rollers for below retail that's how little of a market there is.

good luck finding a buyer for 2800

I think you're the one who's dumb, selling your shoes for less than retail, especially since you said they were DS. lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^ lol. Good for you. And really? Re-issued every season? I have yet to see that happen. It's always different colorways/materials. You should check your shit before opening your mouth.

Lol check my shit? Ok then...since you have 'yet to see that happen'

rollerboyspk.jpg

The exact same black suede rollerboys reissued for FW12 which were available for pre-order at the Hong Kong store. And yes that is the retail price in Hong Kong dollars.

Either ways prove all of us wrong and sell these for $2800. :D

Edited by mixmaster7_91

^ lol. Well, I must correct myself and say that I've never seen styles re-issued in the same region/country. I don't live in Hong Kong, so I wouldn't have known about them being issued there. And btw, those look more like velvet than suede to me.

As your rank says, you really must be "superbored" to come into my thread and run your mouth. lol. If you don't like my price, then don't buy. Simple as that. Now kindly step the fuck out. :D

• 3 weeks later...