FS: Robert Geller Jacket - 44, Them Atelier Jeans - 33, Generic Man High Tops - 40

llooped

Hello all,

I've got a few items for sale below. All are new without tags. I've never sold on this board before but I've got an excellent ebay record; please msg me if you want more details or have any questions. I'll take payment by paypal.

Robert Geller Jacket - Size 44 - $350.00

Brand new without tags Robert Geller jacket. I don't remember the exact year this was purchased (either late 2009 or 2010). The jacket is made of a finely woven wool blend and has both button and zipper closures. It's fairly lightweight and would layer pretty nicely. Although the photographs show a purple hue, the colour of the garment is closer to navy. Selling this on account of it being too small. A spare button is included.

w88bdk.jpg

33mvgxd.jpg

2cys382.jpg

e7dmx3.jpg

rk7ds8.jpg

Armpit to sleeve: 18"

Armpit to hem: 16"

Bottom of hood to hem: 23"

Bottom of hood to top of hood: 14 1/2"

Hem to top of hood: 37 1/2"

Them Atelier Jeans - Size 33 - $40

I bought these a size too large and never got around to returning them. They're in new, unworn condition without tags. These are made of raw denim but it's not especially stiff if that's what you're looking for. The fit on these is skinny, tapering to a 7 1/4" hem opening. The jeans have been in storage so I apologize for the wrinkles in the photographs.

Waist: 17 1/2" Laid Flat

Rise: 11"

Inseam: 35 1/4"

Hem: 7 1/4"

Thigh: 12"

29byfc2.jpg

10p0fap.jpg

168bmvb.jpg

Generic Man - Black HIgh Tops - Size 40 - $40

Brand new without tags. Made of black canvas and suede with a beige leather interior. Haven't worn these out but the build quality seems excellent. I don't have the original box. These were too small for me as well.

Toe to heel: 11"

5cg2v5.jpg

2yto4f7.jpg

Edited by llooped