1/2 Price Jeans at CONTEXT

sam113

OK everybody, I’m getting a lot of inquiries regarding the summer denim sale

at CONTEXT, so I’ll lay the details out here.

We are clearing out product to make room for fall/winter, so ALL DENIM is

50% off thru July except for selvage.

Us SF’rs are usually after dry denim, so dry brands available include; Nudie RRDG $92.50 and Slim Jim Dry Indigo $77.50, (I alsohave RRDS and SSDS, just not on sale), Atelier LaDurance Frontier 14oz. $113,Royal 14oz. $113, Dungaree 11oz. $102 and Novelty 11oz. $113, Iron Army Hiro Ito Raw Black $99,Crate James $66, Uni $71.50 and Sally $66, Corpus Fine Black Rinse Raw $82.50, andLee X-Line 101z $93.50 $ and 101B Cinchback $93.50.

Washed pieces on sale include: Nudie RR Used Sky Blue $92.50 & New-Used Deluxe $102,Straight Sven Rough Indigo $98 and Flare Glenn Super Used $107.50(hard to find-discontinued), Edwin WIN $115 and RAN $121,

Lee X-line Knox $71.50, Stitch’s Dakota Baracho $121 and Texas Ash $121, Earnest Sewn Fulton and Filson(the old fit, also discontinued and hard to get) in Mazdark $97,Hutch in Milk Blue $97 and Hemingway in Stone Blue $99.

Shipping in North America is $10, International is $20.

You can PM me or call the store 608-250-0113.

Visa, Mastercard and Discover accepted.

Sorry for the delay, everybody.

I did want to do international shipping, but it turned out to be way to difficult, so I have since stopped.

We didn't have a paypal account until today, so I have been encouraging credit cards. For those of you who don't have a credit card we are willing to give paypal a go, although credit card is still preferrable.

We sold out of I.A.s, Slim Jims and RRDGs in 11/2 days. I will be getting more ASAP.

We still have lots of great stock left, including ALD in 36 and 38 waist, 4 pair of Flare Glenn Super-Used, a bunch of Lee X-Line 101z and 101b as well as the Knox, a couple pair of Edwins, 3 pair of Crates, etc.

I have been trying to keep up with all of your PMs, but this sale has generated a ton of e-mail and telephone biz, not to mention huge walk-in numbers, which has made it difficult to get to everyone. If you haven't heard back from me, please be patient- I'm working on it.

Thanks to everyone who took advantage of these deals- please keep us in mind in the future as we have many lines coming to the store that us SFrs are after including Kicking Mule Workshop, APC and J. Lindeberg Denim(all in August), I'm working a deal now with a certain Australian denim label that shall remain nameless, and especially exciting- an E-Commerce site slated to be on line by the end of September!