BNIB Oak Street Bootmakers navy chromexcel trail oxford US9

pronxs

Have sold and proxied a lot of stuff here. Ask for feedback. Shipped from Asia. Price doesn't include shipping + 4% paypal. Shipping cost to Asia/Australia/NZ will be cheaper. Please PM to discuss the final price as I am willing to split shipping cost. Let me know if you want more pics/measurements.

just got these, just tried on the right pair, too small for me. BRAND NEW IN BOX. great colour and great leather bummed its too small.

tagged US9, ideally for US9 or US9.5.

got it at 240 + 35 shipping to asia, now selling at 210 + split shipping cost to wherever you are.

and you dont need to wait a few weeks for the shoes.

link: http://oakstreetbootmakers.com/footwear/navy-trail-oxford

Navy Horween® Chromexcel® leather. Hand-stitched moccasin construction. Camp sole. Form-fitting inner. Waxed stitching. Rawhide laces. Handcrafted in the USA.

SIZING

If you plan on wearing thin or no socks, sizing-down one half size from your usual dress shoe size will result in the best fit. If you plan on wearing normal or thick socks, you should find that our footwear runs true-to-size.

f89fdb34_18-04-2011_oakstreebootmakers_trailoxford_navy_det__0051_._4.jpegbe55817c_moc-blue-detail.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...