FS: visvim elmendorf horsehide jacket | sz (s)

davichan

i have the following item for sale:

http://cgi.ebay.com/...9#ht_632wt_1094

6482644893_02e4452ffa_z.jpg

- i have done deals on sufu and have a 100% positive feedback here and on ebay, you can ask for references to buyers that i will gladly give you their usernames. but this sale must go through e-bay for both our security.

- prices are without shipping (actual shipping is calculated when requested) i ship from nyc, or local pickup.

visvim elmendorf jacket | horsehide | black | small

original price was ($2400)

all measurements in inches.

- shoulders: 15"

- chest to chest (p2p): 18.5

- length: 26.5

- arm: 25"

i purchased this super buttery chromexcel tanned horsehide jacket direct from visvim tokyo shop 2 years ago. it only available at the shops in japan, has a list of advance orders in the small size especially, and only a few are made ever year. here is the much lusted after horsehide edition, which has already become a collector item amongst visvim heads.

this jacket has been taken very well care of, wore out in mostly fall/spring months, oiled and put away in the winter to hang on it's visvim hanger. it is made very slim fitted,

honestly, i'm a slim short 5"4, and this jackets is just a tad too long for me on the waist and arm. it breaks my heart to part with it.

lined with a super beautiful strong blend of 50% cupro and wool.

this jacket needs a few more years of hard wear to really put the proper break into it to.

don't miss out on this collectors piece.

i will only ship tracked and insured as a valued item, this jacket is heavy.

no gift shipping sorry

Edited by davichan