WTB: Givenchy Rottweiler Sweatshirt

ffatt

Yeah people understand that this is not a common item so they keep unrealistic high prices on them. Especially this samtheman guy is having all wonderful items but their prices are unrealistically high :).

How did you identify the first one is fake??? One poor fellow has bidded on it too.

Yeah people understand that this is not a common item so they keep unrealistic high prices on them. Especially this samtheman guy is having all wonderful items but their prices are unrealistically high :).

How did you identify the first one is fake??? One poor fellow has bidded on it too.

1. Closet is known to sell fakes of many brands 2. Montreal is the fake capital 3. Where did he get a stockpile of unlimited XS AND XXS sizes?

Most people realize they bought a fake after bidding and cancel like I did. And the fakes just show up again on ebay.

^For realz you gon talk shit like dat?

Here are the following reasons why I refuse to buy from you.

1. YOU ARE SELLING A FAKE YOU BOUGHT FROM TAOBAO where other fake garbage is sold.

2. Multiple reputable members have confirmed to me that your items looks like a shitty copy. Fabric + Print are way off.

3. Despite listing on ebay you can't get a decent price because you are liar. You lied about it being a Wool version, then when I asked if I could see enlarged images you refused. IT WAS ONLY WHEN I ASKED YOU MULTIPLE TIMES FOR PICS DID YOU SEND ME ONE. All you have sent me is a faked up receipt. YOU STILL HAVE NOT SENT ME A SINGLE CLOSEUP PIC OF THE SWEAT.

4. I have no business or don't care to resell. I just finished bidding on Hagbard's sweat (100% legit and he got tons of bids) and I was willing to pay him a lot more than your garbage. Too bad I lost so still looking.

5. This is a desperately liked items, but you can't sell yours for a "crazy cheap price" and won't stop pushing this up my ass. STOP!

Have some decency bro, your desperation is not only embarrasing, but a testament to the scam you are trying to pull off. You are still a small time thief, made too many mistakes someday you will be a much better scam artists. Trying to pretned you are from Australia as opposed to HK to get some legitimacy was a nice touch? Also, why is your new listing XXS and your last one was XS? You have a big supply of these rare sweats...direct connection with the factory in Portugal or have Tisci on speedial?

Edited by ffatt

Hey guys,

Beware rl2868 he is a fake seller. He deleted his post above my message. He called me a liar and tried to accuse me of being a fake seller like his own ebay business. He has been pushing this sweat on me since I post. His other listing is Christian Louboutin rollerball loafers which look fake to me as well. If someone who owns them could take a look and confirm this.

lol at tisci on speeddial. hey bro I've tisci on speeddial, but the problem is I've riccardo on another speed dial :D

anyway bump and help this guy find his beloved sweat!!!!!