Paper denim vs. diesel vs. g star vs. evisu

billy

Evisu???? the're done ... period .. sold out... denim quality poorer than it use to be

Blue Blood - tried a pair at the weekend the're immense! most forward thinking denim brand at the mo!

Check out their 'dentist' and 'puncture' effects - also do selvedge (Dry Goods)

Bill Hallman doesn't do them justice - check out www.xileclothing.com - they have one cut at the mo but should have the new season in the next couple months (I'm told)

Ciao

It all depends on how the jeans look and fit on you but I'm extremely happy the Paper jeans I have....You should also check out Rogan and Nudie as they make some quality denim

“Isn’t it strange how it’s a fad to bite your idols when the whole reason you liked them is because their shit wasn’t recycled?†- Aesop Rock

too funny...I'm a loser b/c I like Rogan jeans....superpseduohipster, you're quite the comedian

“Isn’t it strange how it’s a fad to bite your idols when the whole reason you liked them is because their shit wasn’t recycled?†- Aesop Rock

Edited by Dave Russ on Feb 9, 2005 at 12:54 AM

• 2 weeks later...

How do blue bloods fit, waist wise....I know they have a style that looks similar to the rogan original with the slash pront pockets.(and is it me or did blue blood copy the cut of rogan originals) Do they fit similar to Rogan, I had to size up for rogan. My typical waist is 32 but I wear 33 in originals. Any help is appreciated.