New Spruce Updateds

Rockn

what size did you get?

medium. 6'0" 155

a small would have been too short, me thinks. it is a little loose around the trunk, but its a hoody after all.....

a slim fit may be nice next time maybe?

don't know why i am so surprised about the fleece lining-------quality

Guest Airjamie
got the spruce jeans. still a little undecided about them...

Are they the onew pictured on the last page? If so, what size are they? They appear to have a slight bootcut to them, is it just me?

everyone, I am going to make one more final run for spruce apparel this weekend. All the pictures I have have been posted in this thread and I unfortunately do not have any measurements.

I can still get the spruce jeans and tee's and I can still get purple, grey pinstriple, white and black slim fit in any size.

So, PM me if you are interested.

I also have a brand new black medium classic fit for sale for 100 dollars, inquire if interested.

anyone know how comparable a medium spruce hoody in classic fit is to a medium in slim fit? is a large slim fit the same size as the medium classic fit?

I personally own two Spruce hoodies, both large, one classic and one slim. I normally wear medium in most shirts and a 40R in most sport coats. The medium classic fit does fit me well in the body, similar to my large slim fit. However, the medium classic isn't comfortably long enough for me at 6' where as the large classic allows me to have the same length as my slim fit large. Keep in mind that the large classic isn't baggy at all, but just not as form fitting in the torso as the slim fit in large. Overall I'm equally happy with both.

Ok here is the deal. I am making one more run for spruce hoodies tommorow, so if you want one you need to have paid my by tonight.

I can get black, white, grey pinstripe, purple in slim fit any size.

Please paypal me the money to newman85 at gmail they price on one of the above is 165 for hoody, 15 for tax and 10 for shipping instates, 20 for out. Put in subject what you want.

SPECIALS*

First people to paypal me for the following get them.

Black Classic fit S Medium 140 shipped.