TOJ Camel varsity in size 50

biggen

Just received my camel varsity from TOJ but unfortunately it doesn't fit me. It's a size 50 with 0.5 added to length and 1.5 added to the sleeves. Selling it for the same I paid, $360 shipped worldwide.

Rw4nel.jpg

5BfDol.jpg

Selling my pair of Alden Indy 405 in size 10E. My parents picked them up at the Alden store in New York last fall for me and after wearing them 10-15 times I realized I went a size too small. Shows some small signs of wear but in very good condition and always stored with shoe trees. Comes without shoe laces since one of them got caught in one of the speed hooks and tore. Yours for $360 which includes worldwide shipping. Also open for trades with Indy's in size 11D.

RveiBl.jpg

Zgi3Wl.jpg

HX615l.jpg

Selling my Margiela bag.The outside is a grainy leather in different shades of brown. The black inner part is also leather which is as soft as the one used by TOJ but not as thick. The lining is brown cotton. It is in very good condition but shows some signs of wear.

RRP on this one was 8500 NOK = $1580

My price is $400->$375 which includes worldwide shipping

If there's anything else you need to know or want more pictures just get in touch with me.

3EmJfl.jpg

CqE0Il.jpg

S3qKHl.jpg