Sign in to follow this  
g.wong21

How on earth would you style these?

So I grabbed these from one of my closets and oh my what a marvelous piece of fabric. 100% silk, it featured on the Dior Homme 2005 S/S runway, but I just have a slight problem, how on earth do I style these?

img0774oh.jpg

I did it formally which looked like this, but I would really want to use these for casual too.

img0790oe.jpg

Wait am I on the wrong sub forum :/

Your question might fit in this sub forum, but superfashion is generally one of the slower ones and it might not be the best way to get quick answers. I would recommend the small questions thread in supershopper, it's perfect for these type of questions. Click here.

I've been kinda thinking about a thread like this for a bit also. It could turn into something kinda cool if it gets enough responses. I have a handful of pieces in my closet that I rarely wear, mainly cause I have no idea what they go with. Gonna post a pic later of these Richard Chai drawstring pants I picked up. Maybe my favorite pair of pants, and they stay in the closet cause I can't figure out to wear them with.

I think that jacket would really work best in a rather dressy situation. It's an extra bit of "flair" or whatever to what would normally be a boring suit.

I would wear that with a T shirt, chucks and jeans. Or a loose tie with an untucked, slightly open collared shirt. Gorgeous jacket though. And you just had that lying around? Post pictures if you figure it out!