superbargains

citylove

Guest Airjamie

What if some of us dudes feel like going with a skirt once in a while!?! And maybe, just maybe, we'd like a nice lacy Ya-Ya number at a mad discount!?!?!?!?!?! WHAT THEN!? WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO WITHOUT PEOPLE SPAMMING THE SHIT OUT OF US WITH THESE SITES? TELL ME ENGLAND.

What if some of us dudes feel like going with a skirt once in a while!?! And maybe, just maybe, we'd like a nice lacy Ya-Ya number at a mad discount!?!?!?!?!?! WHAT THEN!? WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO WITHOUT PEOPLE SPAMMING THE SHIT OUT OF US WITH THESE SITES? TELL ME ENGLAND.

omg, you make me smile. haha good to know that someone actually checked it out. i just started on this thing. after reading all the stuff on it, i had a feeling all the peeps in here were dudes. thank you airjamie for backing me up haha the superfuture needs some ladies to represent!

^^ "asshole" heh? Sweetheart, you have no idea.

At least you have diluted some of your shit spams with other useless posts to make it look like you give a damn about the forum....just face it; your first 5 posts were self-promotion.....that is frowned upon as bad forum etiquette Ms. Vag.

There are some things in life we just have to deal with....and this, unfortunately is one of those times....but if you do need a man-skirt:

domualr2.jpg

Guest Airjamie

Im completely dumbfounded........................I mean really, how in the world? I was clearly making fun of her......but then. .....Well I just dont have any hope left anymore....

Im completely dumbfounded........................I mean really, how in the world? I was clearly making fun of her......but then. .....Well I just dont have any hope left anymore....

No, no, don't worry, I got it.....unfortunately, I don't think she did. I love it when someone makes fun of a spammer/troll sarcastically, but then the said spammer/troll is so unintelligent that they take it as a compliment.....:cool: