Come on Irene

blm14

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ nice! I picked up a nice bottle of brandy and am cooking a whole mess of channa masala and rice to tide us over in case the power goes out.

Don't forget to fill your tub with water so you can flush the toilet if you lose water ;)

Wearing my SUPREME Get Your Shit Together hat in preparation of Hurricane SUPREME. Have my SUPREME Mag Lite with extra batteries, which are locked in my SUPREME lock box, with extra cash folded in my SUPREME Porter wallet in case of emergency. Will carry my SUPREME Buck Knife in case things get ugly. Have extra greenery in my SUPREME stash pouch which I'm prepared to light with my SUPREME zippo, dump ashes in my SUPREME glass ash tray. Stocked up on dog food to serve my pup in her SUPREME dog bowl. SUPREME 29th Leopard duffel is packed incase in need to grab my SUPREME scorpion key chain and jump in my car to evacuate. Deck of SUPREME Bicycle cards nearby in case I get bored.

Thing I don't understand is it's what, 85mph? It's over NC at the moment, going to be over land and a bit of pretty cold sea moving pretty slow meaning it'll be quite weakend by the time it hits NY. Panic pretty over the top there? Iono, it is very large I suppose.

i live on 1st ave and did a few precautionary things. got water, food and filled up the bathtub so i can still flush the toilet in case water gets cut off.

dont know if im overreacting, but better safe than sorry. real tired of hearing ppl including my roommates who claim "it wont be that bad" when they dont know anything about weather. just seems like stupid arrogance.

SUPERFUTURE WEATHER UPDATE

Tropical storm watch, with severe risk of shrinkage to unsanforized denim and damage to untreated Red Wings. The national weather service is cautioning that retro-styled 60/40 parkas may be inadequate, and is advising citizens to consult the Great Outdoors thread to identify appropriate $900 Arc'teryx tech shells. All EDC photos should be updated with umbrellas as soon as possible.