what are you doing today

cheapmuthafukr

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I woke up at a strange girls house somewhere near NYU's off campus complex. I woke up and ran through the sprinklers in the park behind her apartment, then walked home.

I think I'm gonna have some watermelon gazpacho and then go to the barneys sale. Hopefully something rad after that.

I don't know if I'm more jealous of clopek fucking strange women and copping at barneys or of the guys not doing shit but smoking drinking and playing ps3.

I'm adding this thread to my ignore list and going back to the wayjdt thread where bros and their jeans decide to go on a spontaneous hike with their dslr and take boring ass pictures of wildlife.

class all morning

anatomy lab later this afternoon.

so probably i'll be watching over 5 idiot first years fuxing around with cadavers.

i already know one and am dreading spending three hours with him.

You work on a computer?

I had this image of you skateboarding to work with a jackhammer slung over your shoulder and a bottle of beer in the other hand to go demolish some shit or grind on a roadcrew or something...

now i do... sometimes i get to go in the field... but its few and far between. used to be in the field running a survey crew every day.