Vans X Neckface

i love neckface's stuff, but i don't think i could ever wear it, except for the more subtle designs on that black tee and new era.

i'd rather have his stuff on my wall.

wish i would have thought of this first: http://cgi.ebay.com/SIGNED-NECKFACE-6-6-06-ZINE-BARRY-MCGEE-KAWS-SUPREME-7_W0QQitemZ260000382935QQihZ016QQcategoryZ4174QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

that dude and 'nycbapesta' have the east coast west coast lockdown on selling shit you can get for free.

Rhythemandsound, a fellow vulcanized brother.

I can dig this, NeckFace is doing his weird thing. I'll have to try those AVE's on before I decide on them. They look wide and puffy. Typical skate garbage. Whatever. And I dont do Sk8-Hi's or any other those other joints, Why couldn't he have done an Old Skool or a regualr Era.

Dont market yourself to thin NeckPhase...

What's with all the Neckface hate?

So, he's got more of a street art style than a graff background, but he gets up fifty times better/faster/crazier than any writer today... in my estimation, and having spoken to people I know who write and dislike Neck, they're just feeling a little put off by the fact that they're getting put to shame by someone who's not 'one of their own'.