Ann Demeulemeester S/S 12 Paris

bill

DAMN... so much to love in this collection. I feel like the last few seasons (especially in spring) haven't really felt Ann. This one however, is full of beautiful textures, accessories and jewelry, and tons of layering. Quite a few looks that are too styled, but the individual pieces look great. One of my favorites so far from ss12.

I really have this problem with Ann Dem, now.

Since someone is designing or co-designing (with Ann) the menswear, there's something that doesn't make it.

*just took another look at it

headwear: I can see myself wearing this hat I HATE the those hats....and what's up with the wave caps?

Jewelry/Accessories: kinda good. the bird claws necklace/vest chains things are really nice

The embroided (?) cardi is one of my favourite piece from that collection.

That bomber is nice. If i wanted a dress, i'd cop a rick one. not a superlong ann dem tee and the sheer tops should only be in the w's collection.

Footwear: slouchy boots and nice and look really comfortabl, but i dislike the soles of those goddamn sandals (gimme the raf astro-gladiator sandals and i'll be happy)

edit: but it isnt as nice as before. i wish ann was still (fully) designing the menswear.

everyone's sleeves are rolled up....meeting outside uniqlo? i dont like the hats either, especially the ones that look like lunch lady hairnets