IPAD2 , IPAD and Kindle 2 Covers only $10 Shipped US

kill2win

I have a some really neat cases left from my Shop that I'm trying to sell here (you guys get first dibs) before i put them up on eBay some are worth over $50 but I'm letting them go for $10, i have a few artist collaborations as soon they come in i will post them here first too. All the covers and cases are $10 shipped CONUS. via Paypal gift Only.;)

[email protected]

Here are the specs:

PixelShield for iPad2

ipad-pxsd-a02a00_1.jpg

RETAIL: 39.99

Get padded protection on the go with PixelShield. This textured, neoprene iPad sleeve features an integrated handle, making your iPad easy to carry while keeping it safe from dents, dings and drops. The strong and flexible reinforced screen side layer guards against impacts while a soft, micro-fleece interior prevents scratches. Hustling through airport security or jostling on the morning commute, PixelShield is the perfect protective iPad accessory.

SeeThru SATIN Case for iPad

ipad-sat-a02_glam004_1.jpg

RETAIL: 49.99

The award-winning and stylishly sleek SeeThru Satin is a flexible one-piece iPad hard case that combines durable hard-shell protection and a soft, seamless satiny finish that feels luxurious to the touch. Flip-back the docking panel and dock with the case still on, and you’ll see why this one-piece soft-touch iPad case is every bit as functional as it is smooth.

I HAVE OTHER COLORS AVAILABLE...

Fitted Case for iPad

ipad-ftd-a02a012_2.jpg

RETAIL: 29.99

Searching for a hard iPad case that's both amazingly protective and incredibly good-looking? The Fitted has you, and your iPad covered. Sleek and stylish, with more than a hint of sophistication and smarts, this hard-shell case with matte soft-touch coating is one of the most fashionable and fun accessories around.

PixelSkin Case for iPad

ipad-pxl-a02_glam002.jpg

With its unique, tactile pixel texture, and soft, “squishy†feel, the PixelSkin is the perfect rubber case for iPad. This is an iPad skin you’ll want to hold on to: it’s stylish, grippy in-hand and famously protective. Plus it boasts handy touches like rubberized touch-thru button covers and super-convenient cutouts for 30-pin connector and hold switch.

CandyShell Case for iPad

ipad-cndy_a04a03_glam003_1.jpg

RETAIL: 49.99

Speck's award-winning CandyShell case just got even bigger for iPad! This iPad case features a thin, hard-shell coating with soft, rubbery interior lining, bezel, & button covers. The slick, one-piece design offers you the protection of both a hard shell and rubbery case, making CandyShell one of the tastiest, sweetest, and best cases for iPad yet.

Fitted for Kindle 2 - Houndstooth

kndle-fit-gry.jpg

Dressing up is fun, right? So why shouldn't your Kindle have a chance to be just as fashionable. The Fitted case for Kindle offers just that- hot lookin' style... plus really sturdy hard shell protection. This two-piece case snaps onto your Kindle and gives it all the style and protection you could ever ask for. The fabric-wrapped back half gives it a custom tailored look, while the sleek black front is perfectly cut out and beveled to give access to all the buttons and controls on your Kindle, without removing the case! So hit the eBooks, and make sure your Kindle is dressed for success with a Fitted case.

I WILL POST THE ARTIST DESIGNS IF I GET THEM... :) ANY QUESTION LET ME KNOW GUYS... :)