Good Finds On Ebay/yahoo/etc.

chris

• 2 weeks later...

^^ is there a way to translate that page? won't seem to work with the translators i've tried.

Google Chrome's translator will do it. If it doesn't translate automatically you can usually right click the page and it will give the option. Sometimes it doesn't work but it's pretty rare.

ive got a bit of an ebay dilemma and i figured this would be the right thread to ask for advice:

so i shipped a watch to Chile over a month ago but the tracking says its been in customs clearance for the past 3-4 weeks. ive contacted the buyer twice since shipping, just to check if he received it, but he said no. the payment is cleared in my paypal, but i've just been sitting on it because i'm worried he'll ask for a refund after i spend it. should i just go ahead and use the money or keep waiting for that delivery confirmation?

same thing happened to me this week, the buyer filed a dispute and the money is on hold right now.

I contacted him a few times without response, so i escalated it into a claim hoping paypal will take my side.

(i sent proof of postage, and tracking)

so i'd say you should sit on the money just in case, you really don't know what the buyer will do.