Lil B 'The BasedGod' - #RARE #BASED THREAD

Aeros

i wanna send based god a beat, can anyone help me out with who to contact?

My friend has made some beats that Lil' B rapped on. Next time I see him I'll ask how he was able to send them to Lil' b. He got a shoutout on the track too.

• 2 weeks later...

^^^ I sometimes think ASAP rocky heard that song and said to himself "Damn i like this" and went with it. That song is basically ASAP rocky pre-ASAP rocky nah mean??

and yeah [email protected] is how u send him beats, I sent some to him and got a "dope keep sendign" reply hahahaha lil b doesn't tell producers that he's gonna use they beats I think too

this might be the year

tumblr_ldunl1Zy8e1qzlsgho1_400.jpg

I was going through this thread and found this old based freestyle I wrote here. This is only for the true based, for only they will get it.

This is evil red flame, so don't be so stubbern. I am the highest power with the bushido blade until the end, but until then im a lone warrior. I'm still getttin money so whats a hundred dollers. Last summer Reggie Miller was fuckin with me but my fans, they love me. You keep fuckin with me but my lifes changed. So you could call it evil red flame remix. Let's go im ready. Dont kill pimpin but i dont give it away. Free your soul because I think im based god

btw I love video games , and im a rich bitch (remix) , so throw your hood up. I got all this trap money from slangin yayo. Call me a goon turned god but I still fuck hipster girls and yell happy new year. Whoope just dont let me die...

Edited by homi29

Guest glasses

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/55059/breaking-news-top-rapper-said-to-be-coming-out-the-closet-at-press-conference-in-nyc-details.html

"MediaTakeOut.com just spoke who a person who works at NYU who tell us that they suspect that rapper LIL B may becoming out the closet, as either a GAY man, or a bisexual man - during his special "Discussion" at NYU in two weeks.

Lil B will be speaking at the Kimmel Center, Eisner and Lubin auditorium, at New York University. Tickets for the event (while you can get them) are $5.

The details of the discussion are being held TOP SECRET, but Lil B's folks are saying that he will drop something EARTH SHATTERING during the announcement.

Our bet, dude comes out the closet . . ."

http://cdn.mediatake...yc-details.html

"MediaTakeOut.com just spoke who a person who works at NYU who tell us that they suspect that rapper LIL B may becoming out the closet, as either a GAY man, or a bisexual man - during his special "Discussion" at NYU in two weeks.

Lil B will be speaking at the Kimmel Center, Eisner and Lubin auditorium, at New York University. Tickets for the event (while you can get them) are $5.

The details of the discussion are being held TOP SECRET, but Lil B's folks are saying that he will drop something EARTH SHATTERING during the announcement.

Our bet, dude comes out the closet . . ."

I can assure you that this is 100% false. I just interviewed Keyboard Kid yesterday and we talked about what Lil B is planning to cover at his lecture. This is false. Protect the bitch. Protect BasedWorld. Stay positive.