what does everybody here look for?...

adsurgo

not too short, definitely not too wide, good sturdy neck hole (stretched oversized neckholes are my pet peeve), material i can accept a variety of but nothing too thick and rough. oh and sleeve length should be couple inches above the elbow, and how wide the sleeve is. everything is pretty much preference

Quote:

The overall appearance, quality, color...just if the piece of clothing 'flows' (that sounds fucked up but I can't really explain it)

For example, this tee...I would love to find it in my size

--- Original message by Anguished Irony on Jun 7, 2006 10:01 PM

I believe the word you're looking for is 'drapes' - the way it hangs on the body.

I personally look first and foremost for cut, then attention to detail (Nice Collective takes the prize), then coloring and distressing.

Edited by verb on Jun 7, 2006 at 10:14 PM

Quote:

First and foremost, fit and drape. I hardly wear baggy clothes unless I have a particular look in mind.

Then quality. I dislike flimsy,poorly made clothes.

Next comes color and designs. Good use of colors or well designed pieces will catch my eye.

--- Original message by DJ_Flame on Jun 8, 2006 01:46 AM

you said it man, you need a sticker for that. which one do you want the cat or the dog?

dsc07073.jpg

Dog_Page_001_copy.jpg

Wanted:money

Quote: Quote:

The overall appearance, quality, color...just if the piece of clothing 'flows' (that sounds fucked up but I can't really explain it)

For example, this tee...I would love to find it in my size

--- Original message by Anguished Irony on Jun 7, 2006 10:01 PM

I believe the word you're looking for is 'drapes' - the way it hangs on the body.

I was sorta going for two meanings with one word icon_smile_tongue.gif...anyways, I did mean how it draped to body but also how the graphic 'flows'. It can't just be a ton of random shit everywhere thrown together on a tee.

Edited by Anguished Irony on Jun 8, 2006 at 09:32 AM

fit, fit, fit.

once you start paying attention to fit, you realize how incredibly lucky you are if you pull something off the rack that actually fits you right away. proper fit eludes many people, which is why so many people look terribly put together.