Clarks Wallabees

ktothe

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im from where the beats BUMP for mad blocks.

Remember guys, I can also get other Clarks and Bostonian shoes on the cheap.

All shipments have been sent off as of Monday morning.

• 2 weeks later...
okay, i still haven't received mine yet. what's going on?

If you are one of the two people who didnt recieve your shoes yet then you've got emails.

Everyone else, There are more shipments going out Friday get your orders in ASAP. Is this a bump? Yes it is.

okay, i still haven't received mine yet. what's going on?

If you are one of the two people who didnt recieve your shoes yet then you've got emails.

Everyone else, There are more shipments going out Friday get your orders in ASAP. Is this a bump? Yes it is.

Sorry about the sizing issue. Did you wear them outside? How does the bottom look. I might be able to take them back.

Everyone else, Friday is the last day! get your orders in by then!

OK I lied, one last bump only because I got in a few new styles.

I FINALLY got in some Desert Boots but only in Smoke Green. I really like the color, but you results may vary.

I also got in the Wallabees of all Wallys, the Ghostface light Blues! I also got in the Maroon Suedes. If you would like a pair I need to know what size by 1PM pacific and I need to be paypaled by the end of the day. Since I got such a good response I'll start this back up in a month or two but Im currently moving. So today is officially the last day of the great Clarks sale Vol. 1.

Im surprised none of you wanted the Cord Wallys, they are so choice.

EDIT: I probably wont get around to checking my e-mail today so if you have questions or a selection PM me here. I'll be checking back every 30 minutes or so until 1.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...