new clothes?

I second the recommendating for bleeding star, if you want your clients to look like theyre on the cutting edge, deck them out in BS. There's a big buzz building around their clothes, yet theyre not really all that well known- shame, because their stuff is quality, and the designs are fifteen miles ahead of anything out there right now.

As far as denim, I'd have to say that, for a musician, the ripped, tattered, and torn look is still super-in, but make sure that you go with a legit denim brand. I would deck them out in Evisu jeans, they are a label from Japan that many people know about, but still has not become really big. Another great jean is Red Monkey jeans, also from Japan. They have amazing details and super-quality denims.

Quote:

http://www.bleedingstarclothing.com/main.html

englandmj7 put everyone onto it

this line is straight on fire

--- Original message by werdtoyourmoms on Jun 3, 2006 09:57 PM

I second that. Just look at their website: pure rock and roll. It's even got those little nautical star things, and spikey things, and drips...

Oh! And hearts and things!

so fresh

i t a l i c s f o r l i f e

http://www.liarsliarsliars.com

This thread was slated to become a classic before TWO people ruined it.....

icon_smile_sad.gif

Anyways, back on track. Personally, I think that many of the outifts posted on the drjays.com "streetstyle" forum personify the essence of a rock star. Definitely look for outfit recommendations there. Also, as noted above, "Bleeding Star" is so rock n' roll, I mean, musicians would literally have to beat off the women wearing that shit.......I also second Red Monkey, True Religion, Ed Hardy, Seven, and Von Dutch; all classic brands with style.......

Edited by englandmj7 on Jun 5, 2006 at 10:42 AM

Quote:

rocknclothing.com was exactly what i was looking for, for guys tees. tks

--- Original message by tawni rochelle on Jun 4, 2006 03:38 PM

uh noone mentioned this site. Does this look like a lame wannabe-viral advertisement to anyone else?

ya i wasnt really looking for that bleeding star type. i could go to any crying emo band or tattoo shop for a shirt like that. but i appreciate the suggestion and im sure that brand suits LOTS of senso kids out there. i just dont work that much with those type of bands. but i DO appreciate the professionals that emailed my yahoo with some rad links lines.

i get the feeling some kids live on this site to pick up a job and talk crap. sadness

[stylist]

I don't mean to be too offensive, but most of these "can I have some cool lines plz?" threads just smack of laziness. This is literally a forum full of clothing, it shouldn't be that hard.

But on second thought, if you did get some cool links to lines, share 'em! (It is caring, after all) Again, we're more likely to give you more advice if you either give us some examples of what kind of things you're looking for, or show us something new in the process.

i t a l i c s f o r l i f e

http://www.liarsliarsliars.com