CLOAK S/S 06 EPIC BOOTS size 40 RARE!!!

anujpan1

Alright duders for sale are quite possibly the best looking pair of shoes i have ever seen let alone owned but unfortunately i just blew out my amp so i need the cash.

Im very sad to let these go but considering i have not worn them in over 4 years I think its time to let someone else enjoy them.

For those unfamilliar with the shoe they were made in the spring 06 (designed by cloak made by earnest sewn). there were two different versions a black on black(leather on suede) and grey on black (heavy duty canvas on suede). For sale are the latter. They are also lined with incredibly butter like calf skin. Christ, describing these makes me really not want to sell them and keep them for my selves lol.

Despite their age they are in amazing shape. If any of you remember these shoes had very thin soles so i went to my local cobbler and had him add rubber soles (see picture #3) which is perfect cause they were really slippery too.

Included are the original box, garment bag(seriously the softest cotton i have ever held), and of course the shoes. I am asking for $400 shipped but im willing to negotiate (originally paid $600).

Dont let the age fool you, these fuckers are timeless

IMAG0260.jpg

IMAG0261.jpg

IMAG0262.jpg

00120m.jpg

Just because i think its really adorable here is my cat sitting in a box next to me as i am writing this (not included in the purchase price).

IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO CATS PLEASE DO NOT FEEL DETOURED FROM BUYING! I WILL BE SURE TO HAVE THE SHOES SANITIZED BEFORE SHIPPING!!!

IMAG0259.jpg

Thanks for reading,

Anuj