FS: Pants - Acne, A.P.C., Raf Simons, Shades of Greige, Final Home

Servo2000

Acne Guy Kitt Chinos 28 x 32

The slimmest fitting cut of Acne's chinos. Really nice. Thick, sturdy feeling buttons. Fabric a little bit on the stiff side (thats why my photo is so wrinkly since its been in my wardrobe forever but if you actually start wearing them / clean them they'll come right out and mold to your body). Reminds me a bit of how raw denim feels a bit. These are pretty much unworn except around the house and comes with sizing tag from Acne.

The color in my photo is the color of the pants - a bit lighter than the screenshots from the web store.

Only looking for $100 Shipped in the US, additional $10 for international shipping.

NkoTk.jpg

LzYC3.png

OTsgC.png

Yh1Ke.png

gUxL6.png

Shades of Greige Sweatpants Size 30

Very comfortable pair of sweatpants in a mottled, very dark grey. A picture of e0dn0betc attached showing the awesome relaxed / sporty fit that the shades of greige sweats have (i believe his pair is slightly different as this has the asymmetrical 'belt') and two super-blown out photos I took to show the details up close. Really great for around the house or out. There is an EXTREMELY small white stain from paint on one ankle (smaller than a dime) that will probably come out if cleaned / if you scratch at it for a bit.

Only looking for $100 Shipped, add $10 for international.

w42Xx.jpg

MIdaA.jpg

TZwtt.jpg

(excuse the rolled cuffs forgot to let them down before i took the photos)

Raf Simons F/W 2004 Size 48

Awesome and very rare pants from a great season. These things are the fucking future. Very tempted to keep them purely for their pedigree and design but I don't really wear much black these days. Extremely slim fit - comparable to april 77s etc... but in my opinion the black fabric of these is more comfortable. Probably the coolest pants I've ever come across.

These are well worn and probably should not be worn in this state (theres holes forming in places) but could be repaired for probably a nominal fee). Basically just needs re-stitched in a few spots. I think the former owner / somebody attempted to stitch the crotch themselves once and its come undone - these are probably a 6 / 10.

However, since I'm hoping these go to somebody who really wants them and I like seeing them around I'm still looking for $150 shipped in the US which is what I paid to recieve them in virtually the same condition (seller listed them as 7 / 10 at the time).

gyvae.jpg

Runyway, leather version of the pants. Same detailing.

vdU0m.jpg

dm1Kq.jpg

X8cz0.jpg

Patrik Ervell Dark Navy F/W 08 'Full Pants' Size 30

Really nice pants from a good season in terms of quality / fit. These are an extremely dark navy color that almost looks black at times. An interesting, soft fabric with the usual inner details (inner buttons, waist lining, etc...) from Ervell pants. Nice pleating details that have gotten picked up again this season to a somewhat lesser extent with the 'mock pleat' pants.

Only looking for $100 shipped in the US add $10 for international.

file_4ba3ddad4da38.jpg

on the runway

YyfMk.jpg

RqsKI.jpg

A.P.C. Chinos - Size Small Khaki / Size Medium Navy

Two really nice chinos from A.P.C. that have been cropped to about a 30" inseam. Slim, but closer to a straight leg fit. If you've been looking for some cropped chinos grab some cheap / normal, slim chinos if you're circa 5'7 like me (lol). Navy has been worn quite a bit and has lost its sizing tag, khakis have been worn less. Only putting up pictures of the khakis since the navy is the same fabric / fit / detailing, etc... (its the same pair of pants in a different color). Slightly 'dressier' than american chinos, using a fabric closer to a dress pant and lighter. More summery, if anything. Wore these a lot back in california above the ankle with sneakers.

(again, excuse all the wrinkling these have been in storage)

Not going to bother taking more pictures of these since I'm only asking for $60 each! shipped in the US. They've been worn - the navy ones more so. No visible stains, etc... but know what you're getting for this cheap.

Ndhf5.jpg

k1Llb.jpg

9ZNTe.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Shades of Greige Sweatpants Size 30

Very comfortable pair of sweatpants in a mottled, very dark grey. A picture of e0dn0betc attached showing the awesome relaxed / sporty fit that the shades of greige sweats have (i believe his pair is slightly different as this has the asymmetrical 'belt') and two super-blown out photos I took to show the details up close. Really great for around the house or out. There is an EXTREMELY small white stain from paint on one ankle (smaller than a dime) that will probably come out if cleaned / if you scratch at it for a bit.

Only looking for $100 Shipped, add $10 for international.

w42Xx.jpg

(excuse the rolled cuffs forgot to let them down before i took the photos)

Sorry to clog the thread, but what jacket is this?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...