Scammer Warning: Alisz

advancedart

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyways alisz replied on another forum. Won't list the forum for privacy sake, but here's the 2 replies:

141alisz3Yesterday 23:55:55

Jesus…. Holt Renfrew here used to sell Dior back in the day and then stopped. I got acces to their overstock wharehouse in Toronto so* I picked up 4 size 26 mii and 2 size 27 mii /mij combos.from Holt Renfrew’s warehouse for 90$+tax each. …and they had a bunch of shit in larger sizes

Anyways so I sold 3 pieces 1 which was dilevered, 1 which was sent back to me, and 1 which went to the wrong dude

I’ve been swamped cuz its exam season here now, but been printscreening/scanning little by little (Fama, receipts, Paypal $received ) ill gather it and post in a nice neat little thread here and sufu.

Leo’s UMC looked tacky as fuck and didn’t fit so I returned em. And honestly my listing over at sufu was only up for a couple hours and if I had actually interacted with anyone regarding selling the jeans via PM….dont you think the* mods would have seen that and banned me?

Honestly, thanks for whatever support you guys have given and im sorry if anyone suffered (binary im referring to you).

145alisz3Today 00:49:26

yeh ofcourse i sent those jeans back dude, i had no use for em. And i dont know wtf he's talking about with that burberry london thing...specially cuz i've never handeld any burberry.

Honestly this sounds paranoid but only thing that comes to mind is maybe if the package was opened for inspection at customs or even at the post office where they were lying for 2 weeks, and someone saw em and switched....it sounds bizarre but from my end i sent what rightfully belonged to him back to his address.

and if i actually wanted to keep the jeans...why the hell would i draw needless attention to myself by using my own account at sufu and trying to flipping them

1 minute and 53 seconds after:

if i really wanted to, i could've just as easily scammed the fucker on ebay, and remain unnoticed on sufu.

Just postin this cos HowdyYall, who paid by gift, but did not get his jawnz or money. And of course, alisz is still denying everything. Probably gonna get neg rep for this, but hey, the drama is good.

that shit is fucked up. I'm fed up with this forums and scammers like this. As funnily all the people trying to scam me came from this forum, no other ebay user ever tried to scam on any of my sales.

I will not sell to anyone on this forum anymore, that has not previously bought from me. I can still be contacted via my private email for those who have sucessfully bought from me and are interested in my ebay sales. Goodbye Superfuture.

• 3 weeks later...