Recommend me some jeans??

bahnahnahs

Hi.. noob here..

Started getting interested in owning a pair of raw jeans after lurking in here for a few days, realising my washed jeans are kinda boring compared to raw denim.

So if after looking through rakuten, I decided my max budget is around ~21000 yen,

so can anyone recommend me some raw jeans? I will like it to be button type. If possible, recommend me both a slim yet not skinny thightfit kinda jeans, and a straight cut. I also dont like jeans with backpockets like what evisu have, although i still want some designs on my backpocket i prefer the backpocket to be like dior's dash ( backpocket that have patterns that are simple and nice ).

And some more questions, do i have to buy the sizes that im currently wearing, or i have to buy it a bigger or smaller size? Im currently wearing size 29 for my current jeans, and i still need a belt. I dont need a belt in size 28.

And lastly, does rakuten ships outside of japan?

Edited by bahnahnahs on Jun 1, 2006 at 07:24 AM

Quote:

all the info youre looking for is in this forum. i suggest you look at some threads. also useicon_search.gif. it si a magic button that will find what you are looking for.

--- Original message by cheapmuthafukr on Jun 1, 2006 07:33 AM

i looked at some threads already, but still will like the experts in helping me choose one, to my likings :o