fs: the viridi-anne waistcoat/vest

5u5hi

DSCN1819.jpg

350 shipped. the viridi-anne waistcoat sz 1, fits xs ~ s. colour is black.

not all v-a is created equal. this particular waistcoat is the boys at their best: numerous seams down the front and back...the thing is in fact sewn from a few separate pieces--these arent just meager illusory darts. neck comes up quite high for a waistcoat. think obscur.

and there is whimsy in having the chinese lucky number 8 buttons but showing only the western lucky number 7 buttons when buttoned closed. tailored gymnastics is what it is. but all looks expensive, with this thick, weighty wool, angora and cotton fabric. this is actually thicker than my ann 'coat.' the back is done is cupra, so it feels silky and is thinner than the front, but its not shiny tacky like some vests that do this.

my pictures are all taken with the flash, so the back here looks shinier than it is in actuality!

invisible side pockets are on each side--if you look closely, they are in line with the farthest darts from the closures. genius. pockets are also inside the waistcoat, also invisible, this time pulled closed with tiny black zipper heads.

(the 'dot' below is just a dust fleck in my lens, not anything on the actual garment)

DSCN1820.jpg