Where can I find these white sunglasses!

I have a pair that I might be able to part with, though it took me about two years to find them. They're absurdly rare vintage from Ray-Ban back in the early 80's. Picked them up for about $110, is that about the price point you were expecting?

Shoot me a pm if interested.

THE ONLY GOOG WAYFARERS ARE THE GENUINE ORIGINAL WAYFARER II RAYBAN,)BLUES BROTHERS) WHICH ARE NOT PRODUCED ANY MORE!!!!!! RAY BAN STOPPED THEM AND NOW U JUST CAN BUY GLASSES CALLED NEW WAYFARER WHICH ARE GOOD. TOO, BUT NOT AS THE OLD ONES. I CAN=´T BELIEVE THAT RAY BAN MADE SUCH MISTAKE! IT ´S A TRADITION LIKE A ROLEX WHICH DIDN´T CHANGE FOR YEARS. THE WAYFARERS II IS JUST IN THE FOLDING VERSION NOW.. AND ESPECIALLY IN PRAGUE WHERE I LIVE, THEY HAVE RAY BAN EVERYWHERE BUT IF U ASK FOR WAYFARERS THEY DON´T KNOW THEM!!!!!! THIS IS THE BEST SUNGLASSES EVER MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WAYFARER 4EVER.

THE ONLY GOOD WAYFARERS ARE THE GENUINE ORIGINAL WAYFARER II RAYBAN,)BLUES BROTHERS) WHICH ARE NOT PRODUCED ANY MORE!!!!!! RAY BAN STOPPED THEM AND NOW U JUST CAN BUY GLASSES CALLED NEW WAYFARER WHICH ARE GOOD. TOO, BUT NOT AS THE OLD ONES. I CAN=´T BELIEVE THAT RAY BAN MADE SUCH MISTAKE! IT ´S A TRADITION LIKE A ROLEX WHICH DIDN´T CHANGE FOR YEARS. THE WAYFARERS II IS JUST IN THE FOLDING VERSION NOW.. AND ESPECIALLY IN PRAGUE WHERE I LIVE, THEY HAVE RAY BAN EVERYWHERE BUT IF U ASK FOR WAYFARERS THEY DON´T KNOW THEM!!!!!! THIS IS THE BEST SUNGLASSES EVER MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WAYFARER 4EVER.